Ah the smell of Dolce & Gabbana perfumes. Their line of D & G Anthology perfume, will leave you amazed at the versatility of these fragrances. If you love high quality, brand name fragrances, then you know that D & G perfumes have some of the most sought after scents of today. This is the stuff that is mentioned in popular songs and is worn by the famous and not so famous alike.
As its name says, this is an anthology of fragrances, or five different women’s perfumes which all have different scents, but are all classic D & G. This line of perfumes was inspired by tarot cards and their meanings. There are five in the line of perfumes for women and they are as diverse as the people who choose them.
1. The first in the D & G Anthology perfumes for women is called D & G 1 Le Bataleur, or the Seducer. This fragrance is associated with the Tarot card “The Lovers” and is spicy and seductive. It has top notes of cardamom and juniper berry atop a fresh, watery fragrance, with base notes of vetiver, olibanum and cedarwood for a warm, provocative fragrance that will keep you and your love mesmerized.
2. The second D & G Anthology perfume is called D & G 3 L’Imperatrice, or the Star. This perfume was made for the tarot card “The Empress” and you will feel like royalty when you wear it. With a confident air about it, this fragrance contains notes of rhubarb, kiwi and red current, layered with jasmine, sandalwood and grapefruit. It is said that this fragrance is for the confident star of any occasion.
3. Not to be outdone by its sister is the third of the Anthology series, called D & G 6 L’Amroureux is the Charmer. Tarot card 6 is “The Lover” and you will know it when you wear it. This fragrance is soft and romantic with notes of bergamot, pink pepper, cardamom and iris. The base is of musk and soft woods for a spicy, sensual fragrance which will make your love’s heart beat a little faster when you wear this.
4. Fourth in the line of D & G Anthology perfumes for women is D & G 10 La Roue De La Fortune Perfume, and is associated with the “Wheel of Fortune” tarot card. This fragrance is all about luck and change with its fresh scent. Notes of pink pepper, pineapple, jasmine and vanilla make this fragrance exciting and sensual for any occasion. It’s great for a day at the office or a night on the town and anything in between.
5. Last but not least in the D & G Anthology series of perfumes is D & G Anthology 18 La Lune. Named for “The Moon” tarot card, this fragrance is delicate and subtle. With notes of apple, bergamot and rose blended with orris, sandalwood and musk, this fragrance is soft and mysterious. “The Moon” tarot card represents a radiant dreamer, which is just how you will feel when you wear this fragrance.